Interested in Joining Troop 200?
Come and check us out. We meet every Monday (unless it’s a holiday!) during the school year. We plan on having several recruiting events in the coming months and hope to see you there!
5 Things you Should Know about Troop 200
- Troop 200 is boy-run. We build leadership skills from the very beginning. The scouts assume leadership roles to run the Troop, with adult guidance and supervision.
- Our troop is made up of scouts from all over northern Hunterdon County including: Annandale, Clinton, Lebanon, Clinton Township, Franklin Township, Bethlehem Township and beyond.
- We’re open to all boys ages 11 – 17…no prior scouting experience is required!
- Our Scouting Program is designed to be FUN while also building character, personal fitness, and citizenship. (boiled down, we like adventure and trying new things!)
- We do a lot of GREAT things! There’s something for everyone and everyone has a voice in what we do. Here are some examples: 2016/17 activities and Troop 200 in the News.