Interested in Joining Troop 200?
Come and check us out. We meet every Monday (unless it’s a holiday!) during the school year at Immaculate Conception Church in Annandale. It’s a perfect match for those kids in CCD, they can come to the meeting after their class is over! FYI – we plan on having several recruiting events in the coming months and hope to see you there!
5 Things you Should Know about Troop 200
- Troop 200 is boy-led. We build leadership skills from the very beginning. The scouts assume leadership roles to run the Troop, with adult guidance and supervision.
- Our troop is made up of scouts from all over Hunterdon County including: Annandale, Clinton, Lebanon, Clinton Township, Franklin Township, Bethlehem Township, Pittstown, High Bridge, Readington and beyond, like Warren County! We have had boys join us who’ve moved into the area from as far away as Florida and Oklahoma.
- We’re open to all boys ages 10 – 17…no prior scouting experience is required!
- Our Scouting Program is designed to be FUN while also building character, personal fitness, and citizenship. (boiled down, we like adventure and trying new things!)
- We do a lot of GREAT things! There’s something for everyone and everyone has a voice in what we do. Here are some examples: activities and Troop 200 in the News.