The Boy Scout Troop Committee is responsible for conducting the business of the troop, setting policy, and helping the Scoutmaster and Scouts with the outdoor program and other planned activities. The committee also has the responsibility to provide adults for boards of review. This is an important responsibility and is one area where help is always needed and appreciated. The committee consists of parent volunteers who fulfill various roles on the committee.
- Committee Chairperson – Ben Valliere
- Secretary & Media Relations – Kerry Maslanka
- Rechartering & Training – Joy LaBelle
- Equipment Coordinator – Paul Martoccia
- Treasurer – Glenn Boyd
- Recruitment – Carrie Verlin
- Advancement – Ted Bozzi
- Scout Pocket & Dues – Joanne Berson
- Charter & ICC Representative – Nora Burke Klippstein
- Fundraising – Paul Martoccia
- Outdoor/Activities – TBD
Scoutmaster & Assistant Scoutmasters: Jeff Lutz, Mike Marosy, Paul Martoccia, Rich Maslanka, Ted Bozzi, Accursio Marciante, and Jim Gibbons
In addition, Ellie Lutz has served as our Popcorn Colonel. All parents are invited to attend our monthly Committee meetings!
Details responsibilities of these positions can be found on the Boy Scouts of America website.