Description: The Boy Scout Troop Committee is responsible for conducting the business of the troop, setting policy, and helping the Scoutmaster and Scouts with the outdoor program and other planned activities. The committee also has the responsibility to provide adults for boards of review. This is an important responsibility and is one area where help is always needed and appreciated. The committee consists of parent volunteers who fulfill various roles on the committee.
- Committee Chairperson – Ed Majarossy
- Rechartering & Training – Joy LaBelle
- Social Media & Public Relations – Kerry Maslanka
- Merit Badge Counselor – Joanne Berson
- Equipment Coordinator – Paul Martoccia
- Treasurer – Glenn Boyd
- Recruitment – Pam Nemeth
- Advancement – Mike Altrichter
- Chris Korson – Scout Pocket & Dues
- Charter & ICC Representative – Nora Burke Klippstein
- Fundraising – Paul Martoccia (wreath sales)
- Outdoor/Activities – TBD
Scoutmaster & Assistant Scoutmasters: Mike Marosy, Bob Fodera, Glenn Boyd, Paul Martoccia, Rich Maslanka, Ted Bozzi, Jeff Lutz, Mike Altrichter and Jim Gibbons
In addition, Ellie Lutz has served as our Popcorn Colonel for 2017. All parents are invited to attend our monthly Committee meetings!
Details responsibilities of these positions can be found on the Boy Scouts of America website.